Clear Vinyl Tubing (Non-Reinforced) offers an economical and versatile option for light duty fluid transfer. Clear Vinyl Tubing (Non-Reinforced) is made from crystal clear polyvinyl-chloride, this tubing is well suited for applications in low-pressure lines for OEM equipment, agriculture, food and beverage, and many industrial uses. Our standard Clear Vinyl Tubing (Non-Reinforced) carries FDA / USDA approval and is stocked in a variety of wall thicknesses.
- Non-reinforced, used for low pressure applications
- Not recommended for temperatures over 130 Deg F
- Not for use with tubing fittings designed for rigid products such as nylon or LDPE. Use with barbed hose fittings and clamps.
- Clear PVC tubing is measured by the inside diameter (I.D.) and wall thickness
- To calculate outside diameter, take 2X wall thickness then add to the tubing I.D.
- Custom sizes and colors are available by special order (minimums apply)
Price is per roll, roll length is listed in the size drop-down menu
$200 minimum purchase of Clear Vinyl Tubing (Non-Reinforced) is required.