Closed Cell Sponge Tubing is a flexible elastomeric thermal insulation for pipe insulation and other common industrial uses. Its wide temperature range makes it an ideal product to insulate bot hot and cold water piping. Available in a wide range of sizes and wall thicknesses. Unlike most store-bought insulation, this material is un-slit and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Made from black nitrile/pvc blend
- Temperature usage range: -70 Deg F to +220 Deg F
- Nominal wall thicknesses of 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Available in most common sizes up to 6" IPS
- Expanded closed-cell structure makes it an efficient insulation
- Flame-spread rating of 25 or less and a smoke-developed rating of 50 or less
Pricing is per 6ft long standard length
IPS refers to a tubing inside diameter to fit over the indicated pipe size (ie. 2in. IPS = 2-3/8in. ID)