Conveyor Belt Rubber - Rough Top offers excellent gripping for incline conveyors. It will handle most products including cartons and baggage. The 2-ply polyester reinforcement of our Conveyor Belt Rubber - Rough Top has an overall nominal 0.25 inch thickness. Available slit to width and laced for quick installation.
- Recommended Work Tension: 150 lbs PIW
- Recessed Thickness: 0.11
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 2"
- Elongation: Less Than 2 percent
- Temperature: -20 to 250 Deg F
- Joining Method: Lap Splice/Lacing
- Lacing quoted is steel staple lacing, attached to belt. Also available in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
Price is per linear foot
Note: Conveyor Belt Rubber - Rough Top must be recessed to use the recommended lacing - use recessed thickness