Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 1/8"X 1/16" belting is an excellent material for conveying abrasive sands, gravel, and other heavy industrial applications. The 2-ply polyester reinforcement has a 1/8" smooth top surface and a 1/16" bottom surface for an overall nominal 0.30 inch thickness. Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 1/8"X 1/16" is available slit to width and laced for quick installation of our Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 1/8"X 1/16".
- Recommended Work Tension: 220 lbs PIW
- Elongation: Less Than 2 percent
- Temperature: -20 to 250 Deg F
- Joining Method: Lap Splice/Lacing
- Lacing quoted is steel Flexco Rivit lacing, attached to belt. Also available in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
Price is per linear foot
Also available as with extra cross rigidity with 2 additional mono-filament plies (0.46" nominal thickness). This belt is primarily used for sidewall fabrication.