Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 3/16" X 1/16" belting is an excellent material for conveying abrasive sands, gravel, and other heavy industrial applications. The 2-ply polyester reinforcement has a 3/16" smooth top surface and a 1/16" bottom surface for an overall nominal 0.36 inch thickness. Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 3/16" X 1/16" is available slit to width and laced for quick installation of our Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 3/16" X 1/16".
Conveyor Belt Rubber Style 220 - 3/16" X 1/16" in high temperature NBR material is also offered for applications in heat and oils. An extreme temperature option to 700 Deg F is also available!
- Recommended Tension: 220 lbs PIW
- Elongation: Less Than 2 percent
- Temperature: -20 to 250 Deg F (high temp available)
- Joining Method: Lap Splice/Lacing
- Lacing quoted is steel Flexco Hinged Lacing, attached to belt. Also available in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
Price is per linear foot
Also available with a heavy duty, abrasion resistant top cover on a bare bottom cover. (0.30 nominal thickness). This style is suitable for glass and abrasive recycling applications.
Also available as with extra cross rigidity with 2 additional mono-filament plies (0.46" nominal thickness). This belt is primarily used for sidewall fabrication.