D-4 Extruded Rubber Dock Bumper - 4in. x 4-3/8in is available up to 10 feet in length. Ideal uses include loading dock and truck rub rails, factory wall guards, construction and marina applications. D-4 Extruded Rubber Dock Bumper - 4in. x 4-3/8in is extruded from impact resistant, high tensile rubber. A backup bar acts as a preinstalled washer (optional). Drilling in standard, without, or custom for quick versatile installation.
- D-4 Extruded Rubber Dock Bumper - 4in. x 4-3/8in is suitable for indoor and outdoor protection
- Common applications include commercial loading docks, parking garages, factory hallways, and marinas
- Install directly on tow trucks, trailers, & heavy-duty construction equipment
- Can also be used as rub rails at the sides of truck walls
- In-plant wall protection from forklifts and other material handling vehicles
- Impact resistance (ASTM 2632) of 75%, Durometer 70 +/- 5
- Lengths up to 10 feet
- Impact resistance of 75%
- Tensile strength is 1,850 psi with elongation of 220%
- Tear strength is 229 lbs per in.
- Tolerance +/- 1/4in.
- Weight 1.4 lbs per ft
- Drilled holes are 3/4" outside hole and 3/8" inside hole
D-4 Extruded Rubber Dock Bumper - 4in. x 4-3/8in standard drilling is 3" from each end, spaced 18 inches apart
Steel Back Up Bar Available