Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tubing (LLDPE) is an economical and durable tubing product that is resistant to many chemical solutions. Linear LDPE is a modification to standard LDPE with improved tensile strength and resistance to stress cracking. In most cases LLDPE is considered to be a direct replacement for existing low density polyethylene. LLDPE is offered in a variety of standard colors which allows for easy color coding of lines. Long continuous lengths are available for less connections on longer lines (up to 1000 feet). Metric sizes are available. LLDPE tubing is FDA and NSF-51 compliant, and carries a 28″ vacuum rating in all sizes. (Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR177.1520(c) for food contact applications).
- Use with tube push-in type fittings
- 50 Shore D durometer (Approximately 95 Shore A)
- 9 Colors available in select sizes or by special order
- Formulated to resist stress cracking
- Metric sizes are also available
- Temperature range -40 Deg F to +150 Deg F
UP TO 2" OD MAX + METRIC SIZES AVAILABLE BY QUOTE